Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Dear internet,
I caught COVID-19. It sucks.
Not only do I have to sleep with a damn scarf and winter hat, but my temperature keeps oscillating up past 39C (so I never know when I'll need to huddle under two blankets sweating bullets and/or shaking like a leaf) and my energy level has dropped somewhere below "snail" the better to suit my new home under two blankets.
But I was vaccinated, so after two days, three doses of acetaminophen and lots of hot tea, it's already subsiding, in contrast to my family's reports of pre-vaccine week-long coughing fits while bedridden. Then I remember the millions who've deliberately chosen to cough their lungs out or die as some pretense of rebellion or for the sake of caveman superstitions about divine plans.

Maybe it's my dwindling fever talking, but the CDC needs to start taking dart guns to those antivaxxer cretins. Subhuman livestock is obviously not competent to make its own decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment